Note to New Members ×

Oxygen APX 165? This board is still for sale...

110/220V

FS: Oxygen APX. Excellent cond, MINT Microstone Base Finish. Diamond Disc Edge Finish...9,5rad Densolite Core, Sintered Base, Made in AUT. 180 USD (shipping included)!

Well, it's not the silver...it's the same red as I'd posted a couple seasons ago and in the same fine condition.

I'd used this board one morning, about 8 (mid-winter/groomer) runs here in Mammoth Lakes. The board is VERY responsive, and eight runs were sufficient for my purpose (handling/wax testing). Although the board was ridden on packed powder/machine groomed soft, the board had excellent hold through turns for Alpine/angulated-style turning, and will certainly come into its own in icier terrain/courses. This board will not acommodate a custom titanal plate due to the Atomic/Oxygen BETA geometry, and I am selling as a result.

This board easily translates the Alpine style. It also works well with soft. The tail is semi-squared and of course FIS legal. The shape of the tail would compliment the most aggressive SBX ability-level.

The board requires a solid interface, such that plate bindings tend to provide, and 3 of the 8 runs were actually with OS1s. I used a Freeride mod, and I'd only recommend a similar, stiffer (Freeride-type) soft binding. The board is much more narrow than a Soft, freestyle/twin-tip board, and a bit wider than most Hardboards. The board is also thicker (at sidewalls) but this may result from the densolite shaped core. Cheaper than the 4WD here...great board, but not for everyone.

The board is racing-red and of course, fast and solid...the base is sintered with no other base diecuts, and holds wax very well. There is easily +14mm of camber, and will not acommodate a custom titanal plate...

The board is still NOT a closeout: it remains unused, and taking up space.

Pick up in Mammoth Lakes avail this week...

PayPal preferred, I can forward the PayPal info to prospective buyers, or do cash this week upon pickup. I'd like to sell the board by next week's end.

post-1913-141842240509_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842240512_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842240514_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...