Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Escapes for sale

Steph

I've got 2 Nidecker Escapes that I'm looking to sell. One is a 165 and the other is a 158. Both are in mint shape and will come to its taker w/a fresh tune. Looking to get $150 for each board. These are great all mountain carving boards! Pictures are attached.

I've also got a set of TD1's regular for sale. They come with 3 degree disks and red bumpers. $75.

post-122-141842236428_thumb.jpg

post-122-14184223643_thumb.jpg

post-122-141842236432_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 174 here for a bit...didnt keep it due to blatant misrepresentation by the seller (not through here) but the flex, when handflexed, seemed like it'd be plenty stiff for an all-rounder.

doesn't anyone take risks anymore? I mean at $150...just buy it and see if you like it? if not put it on ebay. you'll get all if not most of your money back.

dshack, I've replied to both of your emails. Not sure why they are not getting through. Either way, sale on the 165 is currently pending. I will let you know by tomorrow if its definate. If not, you are the lucky winner!

I'll keep you posted here.

• 2 weeks later...