Note to New Members ×

Custom FPs for sale

bschurman

I have the following Burton FP boards for sale. These are not off the shelf Burtons but full on customs. Both of these boards are stiff and meant for someone around 200lbs. Both are great boards if you are looking for a custom stick take a look at these.

Custom Burton - Jasey Jay - $300 + shipping

Length - 189cm

Waist - 18cm

Sidecut radius - unknown but I would say ~16m

This board is in good condition. There are marks on the topsheet but the base is in perfect condition. It has been on the snow once since the tune. Oh yea, this is a full PTC tune.

Custom Burton - Chris Klug - $350 + shipping

Length - 185cm

Waist - 21cm

Sidecut radius - unknow but I would also say ~16m

This board is in almost new condition. Topsheet is near perfect and the base is also almost perfect with full PTC tune. There are some superficial scratches on the base from riding but otherwise PTC fresh.

Please email me at ben -at- bogeydog -dot- net if you are interested.

Ben, one of the BOL guys near Vancouver, BC is a Burton addict, can't think of his BOL handle off hand. Hi bought my red factory FP 185cm last year to go with with his yellow FP. Perhaps someone else does. Do you have photos?

I can attest that these boards ride very well and are not your typical Burton FPs

Thanks, Bryan

Ben, one of the BOL guys near Vancouver, BC is a Burton addict, can't think of his BOL handle off hand. Hi bought my red factory FP 185cm last year to go with with his yellow FP. Perhaps someone else does. Do you have photos?

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan, thanks for the tip.

I'll have the pictures up soon.

Thanks,

->Ben

So I took a couple of quick photos. The yellow one is the 189 Jasey Jay and the silver one is the Chris Klug 185. The yellow one has storage wax on the base which is the reason for the strange texture on it.

My apologies for the poor picture quality.

Picture are here http://picasaweb.google.com/bschurma/Burton

Hey Bryan I'll have to make a point of coming down to hood this year so we can ride together one weekend. I've got a wicked 4x4 now so roads are no longer a hindrance for semi long distance mountainous winter travel. (I had a 2wd pickup before).

later,

Dave R.

Cool! Bring the 189cm. I would love to ride it for comparison.

I avoid Saturdays, however, I can make an exception if that is your only option.

Look forward to it!! Bryan

• 3 weeks later...