Note to New Members ×

Sunday river Bartending

Guest teceno

so i just got a job at Sunday river up in maine... i move up there in 2 weeks... Ill buy a drink for anyone that knows me from BOL (limited to the first person of the day, between the hours of 12-1am... and limited to days that im actually working... may cause dizziness, nausea, and unintended diarrhea of the mouth

so i just got a job at Sunday river up in maine... i move up there in 2 weeks... Ill buy a drink for anyone that knows me from BOL (limited to the first person of the day, between the hours of 12-1am... and limited to days that im actually working... may cause dizziness, nausea, and unintended diarrhea of the mouth

Since I am out in the PNW and retired with no income if i pay shipping will you send me a drink in the mail? :biggthump

jason was my downstairs neighbor last year.... last i heard he got kicked out of his apt and i lost his cell number.... if you have it id love to get it back... i tried out all his boards and bindings before going out and getting my own... guy is a whack job... i love that guy

small world

which bar is it ?

hopping, errrr hoping it's the SR Brewing Company, that place rules.

Suds Pub is pretty good , too.

Are you a true Maniac ?

I lived in Cape Elizabeth when I was a kid and we had an old farmhouse in Naples for weekends,grew up skiing at Pleasant Mountain (errrr shawnee peak) and Lost Valley and Sunday River when it was still a "small mountain".

itching to carve SR and swill some beers at Barker. :biggthump

perhaps the same Jason that I have hung out with USASA Nationals two years ago, and ghot hurt last year?

if he was late 20's, had some facial hair, worked in a ski shop and was better than most good skiers in the bumps it might be.

also can be seen in the park on a volkl RT

so ... Ill buy a drink for anyone that knows me from BOL (limited to the first person of the day, between the hours of 12-1am... and limited to days that im actually working... may cause dizziness, nausea, and unintended diarrhea of the mouth

Looking forward to spending some time in SR this year, not sure I'll make it to Happy hour, but I'll stop in and say hi anyways. Was in the area this past weekend, and the washouts on the mountain are impressive in person..This picture was taken at Barker on saturday...not much work getting done there yet. In other news.. The road back down from the mountain was a little rough, but was a blast on the longboard!

post-520-141842234883_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842234885_thumb.jpg

which bar is it ?

hopping, errrr hoping it's the SR Brewing Company, that place rules.

Suds Pub is pretty good , too.

Are you a true Maniac ?

I lived in Cape Elizabeth when I was a kid and we had an old farmhouse in Naples for weekends,grew up skiing at Pleasant Mountain (errrr shawnee peak) and Lost Valley and Sunday River when it was still a "small mountain".

itching to carve SR and swill some beers at Barker. :biggthump

looks like ill be at sliders mostly (in the jordan grand).... possibly up in barker.... for now im working weddings and that whole bs (brides maids here i come!)

In other news.. The road back down from the mountain was a little rough, but was a blast on the longboard!

Did you go down from jordan at all.... that road is insanely rough on a board

Did you go down from jordan at all.... that road is insanely rough on a board

Left from the Grand Summit, but have to admit to jumping back into the car from time to time....Started out with my friends thinking it was funny to "leave me behind" with no pads or a helmet, escalated into a great low speed carving session...right up until the state trooper came around the last corner:( Remember kids, skateboarding is not a crime:)

Walking the nose on the Fatboy, Bigger Tuna!

post-520-14184223489_thumb.jpg