Note to New Members ×

Ahh, its that time of the year.

LeeW

Let's see... Ive been with bomberonline for a long spell. I'd guess Ive been with bomber forum since mmm.... 2001 or 2000 ? cant recall. I really need to bug Fin to get that old forum archived and accessible.

Anyhow, point is, its that time of the year -- a ghost town. Ahh... so quiet. This applies to ski town -and- the forum.

so hello to you long time locals (virtually).

:biggthump amazing movie :biggthump

JOE: You see, that's what I want to talk to you about. He's feeling real bad.

MAN 3: Huh?

JOE: My mule. You see, he got all riled up when you men fired those shots at his feet.

MAN 2: Hey, are you making some kind of joke?

JOE: No. See, I understand you men were just playin' around. But the mule, he just doesn't get it. Of course, if you were to all apologize.

**(The men laugh. Joe moves the poncho aside, exposing his pistol.)**

JOE: I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it

...from Fistful of Dollars - another great "man with no name" movie

:biggthump amazing movie :biggthump

JOE: I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it

...from Fistful of Dollars - another great "man with no name" movie

Great scene. Thanks for bringing it back. Did you remember that off the top of your head? Even more impressive.

haha not fully by memory, but almost - had to check online for some it

the movie is full of witty jokes and one liners ... about 10 seconds later he's walking by the old coffin-maker (he previously told the old man to make him 3 coffins) ... "my mistake, make that 4"

I think those are some of the best westerns of all time, not as boring as many of the others, witty humor, not over the top fight scenes, and the man with no name is just straight up bad ass :AR15firin