Note to New Members ×

What do you think of my designs?

groovastic

Chubz...

It has to be a *.jpg or a *.bmp file and then it has to be under 800 x 600 pixels.

Shred...

I wasn't expecting it to be stiffer, guess I'll just have to make a few of 'em... I think I'm going to need a testing crew! :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

Chuck

Its good to know other carvers like shorter boards with bigger sidecuts, because when I finally get some money I was going to have pogo make me a 162 board with a 14m radius:p Now I almost feel like a copycat

Looking good... The pointed nose looks similar to old wooden ski's.

If you reduce the pixel count and maintain the original aspect ratio the conversion will look exactly like the original.

If my original picture is 1152 x 922 thats about 1.25 to 1. If I want it 800 x XXX I would use 800/1.25 and that gives the height in pixels. Then convert your pic to 800 x 640.

HTH

Guest sandarapark
After 3 hours of messin around. Its a bit skinny looking but you get the jist. Just wiish I could get the true look of it from my desktop. all the adjustig throws it out of whack.

you could BBQ little children with those nose:p

I cant do anything with it, b/c my microsoft picture manager will not recognize it as a picture in the file I save it to. When I save it to my file , it saves as a Kodak picture and the kodak pics do not show up in my Microsift pic manager. In Paint, I can only stretch AND SKEW, unless there is a function i am ont aware of.

Still finalizing it.. CAD not running so I had to paper napkin it!! :1luvu:

Perfect timing, so many hardbooters moving to softies, the straponator will ease into them for the comfort of the experance, err, ease them into a softer experance, err

can you make the tip in the shape of a chicken head