Note to New Members ×

Rossi 190 Breaking

Mr. Slowskie

HI, I'm sort of new to carving. I bought my first board last season(Rossi 190 world cup...yellow), and have been havin fun. I ran into a guy a local mountain that told me to "be careful, I broke that same board along with some ribs". I'm just looking to see if anyone has had similar problems. Ive been fine so far, and I ride pretty hard(TD2's, and a 240lb rider), any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Any board can be broken...

I rode a Rossi 184 all last season, never had a problem. I'm 6' 220lbs and ride pretty agressively.

The real problem with those boards is that you need some serious speed to get them to carve well...so high speed crashes are more likely(?)

I never found the top end of that board...not sure it has one...and the 190 with 17m scr = mach looney!

It holds up well. I ride with mostly skiers, and they are real fast, but the flying banana has its ways, and can really keep up. I can only imagine what these boards are like on big mountain resorts...must be great. I hope to get into the EC aspect of riding more. Going fast has its risks, and I think Id be better off getting into an ATV or 4wd, and tone it down. Thhanks for the reassurance tho

:barf: