Note to New Members ×

tanker+40 inches+steep=.......

bobdea

a ****ing good time, 187 is by far my favorite of the bunch that I've been on so far, better than the 200 IMHO by a long shot, that said if there were a wide 200............

everyone should have a tanker, and some deep ass sierra crud to bust as well

face shots in the trees and railing wide pow runs yes, I am enjoying my newest tool.

hauling ass on dragon's tail is where it's at here

I just had to let you all know how much fun I had today

a ****ing good time, 187 is by far my favorite of the bunch that I've been on so far, better than the 200 IMHO by a long shot, that said if there were a wide 200............

everyone should have a tanker, and some deep ass sierra crud to bust as well

face shots in the trees and railing wide pow runs yes, I am enjoying my newest tool.

hauling ass on dragon's tail is where it's at here

I just had to let you all know how much fun I had today

I love my 187 wide also and ended riding it 3 out 4 days cat boarding this year. Mthood has been getting cold snow for almost 2 weeks now with 5-6" dry fluff every day. Might buy a 07 tanker 2k this week but the 187 wide is really good in tighter areas and floats just as good as the 2k .

Jim

post-219-141842229758_thumb.jpg

Jim, that's an awesome pic - is that you??

Yea, thats this year at Monashee Powder cats in BC. Its a awesome place and we are going again next year Jan 7-10 . Check them out and book a spot. We have have going up for the last 5 years driving from Portland .

Jim

post-219-14184222976_thumb.jpg

Yeah, during the SES there was an incredible powder day at Snowmass that I took my 172 Tanker out for its virgin run. Great board; the float was obviously good, but it was possible to carve it on the groom back to the lift a little in softies and it was snappy enough to maneuver it in the trees with ease as well. Wonderful board.