Note to New Members ×

JiminyPeak 2/28

Zcarver

There will be a small gathering of carvers tomorrow, 2/28 at JiminyPeak if any body is interested in riding with king of all knuckleheads, Ronski(CarveFather).

At least a total of 6 carvers are going to attend.

Should be a good day! :eplus2:

Update:

Ron Matia

Elliot Pine

Bobby Buggs(?)

Rob Wallace(?)

Rob Case

Wes

AZ

AZ

It was am awesome blue-bird day at Jiminy. :1luvu: We had about 8 carvers ripping it up on Wednesday. It was non-stop action with the Ronski's mafia crew. :smashfrea Thanks to all that attend. :eplus2:

Hey Dave, sorry for the late post but it was a last minute kind of deal. At first they were planning on going to Hunter but, that was a no go.

I do know Ronski is planning MT Snow/Bromley Trip next Friday into the weekend with Rob Case. 4 other carvers are going as well. I'll keep you posted on this in the VT thread soon.

AZ

I do know Ronski is planning MT Snow/Bromley Trip next Friday into the weekend with Rob Case. 4 other carvers are going as well. I'll keep you posted on this in the VT thread soon.

AZ

I noticed this in the events calendar and was wondering if anyone was going to post about a gathering. I might be up for the travel to Bromley - I'll keep an eye on the VT threads.

Tony, It was GREAT to see you rip again :eplus2: Its such a blast when the people line up to watch us while we are filming. It was a perfect day and We really gave them a show. My legs hurt more after that day then 4 days in Aspen :D

Hope to meet you there with the Carve father crew again for another Sunny day. We wont let Uncle switch ride backwards any more :freak3:

:D Thanks Buggs, it was great to be back (11 months later :eek: )and see every one carve it up! I sure do miss it!

Yeah I am in worse shape when I got back. Sore like a MF. :angryfire I hope to return next week soon. :rolleyes:

Poor switch Elliot. "Oh no no my friend no more riding backward for you anymore". :nono: You know what I'm saying?

AZ

I rode around with a bunch of you guys lastyear, but I was on a regular board. I sat on the lift and someone turned me onto this site, and I wanted to really get back out with them, and acutaly tear it up on a carver. I really do love riding it, but now that the snow is really soft, I'm sure I;ll be able to take it to it's full potential and lay some low drags and not have to worry about the edge comming out on the ice.

Perhaps later in March for a Sunday or Monday >

I mostly ride on weekends, I work in nyc . My kids are in school,and they would get mad if rode with out them

I think thats when most of the hardbooters are there... I was just at Jiminy today(monday) and rode with 4 other alpine snowboarders (and got some really good advice that helped me learn how to do really good cross through turns:biggthump )