Note to New Members ×

Woman for President of the USA

C5 Golfer

Ok so I changed it to "Woman of the Year" and it does not change the title in the forum list. So I tried.

Guys it was meant as a joke -- no political statement inferred, suggested, implied, or otherwise recommended. Take a chill pill….it is Friday – we are supposed to be winding down not getting all wound up tight. It is almost like I used the word “frontside or something”

Please accept my humble apologies to those I offended. :boxing_sm:angryfire

how in the world could anyone possibly be offended by this? DAMN this place is uptight!

I read the other post that jack made...went and looked for some flamewar, and I see nothing!

not even any comments!

hell I don't get the gist of what the pictures imply.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

valium for the lot of ya!

(I agree that political discussions are almost entirely useless, but just dont see how this could annoy anyone)

someone...please...explain to me what the implication is? That no woman will ever be prez? That Dubya will somehow stay in office?

:freak3:

. It is almost like I used the word “frontside or something”

C5, thank your lucky stars he-she Bill's knees aren't together, that would be grounds for a hanging! :AR15firin ...um, it's political humor, not a political discussion, and it takes a shot a both sides. Relax. :cool: I wish I had more time to read political humor and satire on the web, but I'm too busy planing my financial "strategery" to make the pie higher so I can put more food on my family. :lol: