wawa wednesdays

willywhit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AK, you need the Century Pass

http://wawa.wachusett.com/press_room/century/default.cfm

wawa ain't great but it will help ya dial in the alpine for the BIG BOY "mountains" here in the NE :biggthump

Oh yeah? What BIG BOY "mountains" are you speaking of? Like Killington? Is wawa fast? And what do you think the drive time is from the Cape to wawa is?

You just need to buy before October...I'll shoot you a message when the time comes to order as part of the group (I need to make sure I remembered to set it up again this year!)

Have a fun and safe cross country drive!

Yeah please keep me in the loop I am very interested in doing this if the commute to the mountain isnt too bad.

Wawa kicks killington's ass :lol:

www.wachusett.com

check out the trail map.

Its small, but its open in the evenings until 10 and there are a few trails worth making the trek for (as well as a few regular carvers to meet up with!).

Its 1 hour from Boston. Depends on what part of the Cape you're on, but I would say just shy of 2 hours from the Bridge (mainland end of the Cape - Bourne or Sagamore Bridges) to Wawa with no traffic.

Not to brag or anything but this is the Mountain I am used to......Its the only ski resort in my area. We have to use this one or else its either Heli, Snowcat or Hike.......

http://www.alyeskaresort.com/page.asp?intNodeID=10815

this is a mountain. The runs are short and steep for the most part.

Not to brag or anything but this is the Mountain I am used to......Its the only ski resort in my area. We have to use this one or else its either Heli, Snowcat or Hike.......

http://www.alyeskaresort.com/page.asp?intNodeID=10815

this is a mountain. The runs are short and steep for the most part.

if that's what you are looking for, you moved to the wrong place my friend. it is definitely a different culture due to the smaller hills out in this part of the world...

if that's what you are looking for, you moved to the wrong place my friend. it is definitely a different culture due to the smaller hills out in this part of the world...

No no thats not what I am looking for.....thats just what I am coming from. I know that the Mountains(hills) there are not as big as home. Just trying to get an idea of whats out there thats all.