Note to New Members ×

This Friday

Corduroy Artisan

I had Training last monday. I never work monday so I took Friday Off. I have a pass for spirit.

I would pay for half gas if anyone wants to head for Spirit Friday. Carve for a few hours and then comeback.

Otherwise I may go painting at Buck or Hyland 11-2 or 3...

Let me know, I'm jonesin

Anyone know if Tom Lapinski hangs out here and what his handle is if he does??

What kind of training? Haven't seen you at G-team practice all year.

If you end up going to Hyland Friday, stick around a little bit longer

and come watch the Boarder X event starting at 5pm.

I've seen Tom on here. He comes out to Buck sometimes.

~Karl

Yeah, I feel bad about not making it, but 2 bands, a girlfriend, an elderly dog, a P.O.S car, and a "real" job, oh and the drinking. I have a hard time fitting everything in. Is it saturdays at buck or sunday? I'll try to come this week, i like the groomers when it's cold.

oh and the drinking.

:) ha ha!

Yeah, come out to Buck for "Sunday Morning Carvefest."

There are usually a few of us out there from 9-12 or so..

I found an awesome deal and bought some new bootwarmers tonight -

can't wait to test them out against the arctic blast we're having.

(Got frostbite last weekend. Booo!)

~Karl

Got back a couple hours ago. Buck for 10 Bucks was worth it. Tried to get a cheeseburger and was disturbed by the Elemantary or junior high kids that were there. It wasn't so much that the kids were everywhere and the line to get a cheesburger was unreasonable. Its the fact that Kids are freaking clueless. I may have been that stupid at one time but I at least knew how to behave. My buddy and I wanted to beat them all senseless.

On the hill they were sticking to the park and the outside runs. The main runs and the race hill were exquisite. I had a great time. Met Powell 1.8. Good rider, glad I met ya. I also met a guy on a burner who was arcing it up good. i believe he said his name was Rufus. Cool guy.

Over all it was a perfect morning!:biggthump Broke a buckle on my last run. Glad it was my last run. Took out the 'Tool of Truth' (Old Generics World Cup 175) my favorite freeride board. Realised at the end of the day it has no camber left. I will continue to ride it but next time I will probably take out a different ride.