Note to New Members ×

Mammoth this weekend?

thomas

Guest StonedRider

All I've heard is that the coverage is terrible at June so far and the top of Mammoth isn't looking too good either. Stick to the groomed runs and bring a rock board if you plan on going to the top.

• 2 weeks later...

June is closed for the season unfortunately. :(

I think I saw Terry carving down Stump Alley this past weekend.

Snow quality is excellent. Hero snow all around. Coverage is fine on the main runs, but stay away from Hully Gully, and whatever that run is from the top of 16 over to the Acts. My Madd 170 got a good gash from that. :angryfire

I just got into town and man is it CROWDED! I am a bit afraid of how the slopes are going to be tomorrow. I heard its 96% occupancy this week. This weekend would be perfect for June, but unfortunately thats not possible this season :(.

Coiler will be ridden for the first time, probably on Sunday or Monday. :biggthump

Winter is finally here! Official numbers have not yet been released, but the patrol site reports 8" at the snow study site over the course of the day. Another whopper of a storm is predicted for Wed-Fri with another 24-50" predicted. Lets hope the forecasters are right!

The slopes fully covered now and its safe to bring out the good gear, finally. The Coiler 172AM custom gets ridden tomorrow in the fresh and chunky. I didn't have a chance to ride it over the last two days, as my Madds (170 and old skool 158) got my attention over the last two days on the uber-hero groom.