Note to New Members ×

SnowPro Race Bindings (small) Almost New $75 + shipping

carverbob

SnowPro S-Race Bindings. Size small - fits up to 290mm boot sole length. Like new, used three runs. Includes all hardware, leash, cants, etc. I only accept payment from PayPal from checking or savings accounts (not from credit cards due to PP's high fees). Will ship FedEx Ground or USPS.

Great bindings, just a little too small for my Deeluxe with 295mm boot sole.

Cheers,

Bob

Hey does anyone know if these'll take Burton disks?

Same spline?

How about max weight, 150 lbs?

I don't believe so. If you lift the plastic disc off , the plate underneath has four holes in it and to use a 3D pattern would probably not work.

At least this is true of all the ones I have had.

No spline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey does anyone know if these'll take Burton disks?

Same spline?

How about max weight, 150 lbs?

tahoe, I'm making an assumption here based on my set of snowpros I just got from Dan at Upzboots.

The metal center disk has no splines that mate with the bottom binding plate. Under the center disk is a hard rubber gasket that makes a friction lock of the particular binding angle you preset to. Under the disk the plate has four semi circular grooves that allow for angle adjustment whtiout removing screws. The range on mine (Race LTD) is roughly 25deg - 65/70 deg even though it's stamped on the plate from 15-75. The friction fit is quite strong and actually takes a bit of effort to undo when you need to change it...that's a good thing imho. SOmeone here recommended the "Race" lines here for me (200lbs). Currently there are no 3d disks for them but look on here for a way to mount them to Burton boards and view of the friction plate.

J

The purported buyer has not sent payment or replied to my e-mails, so the bindings are back for sale. $65 + shipping (USPS: approx $10 for lower 48, $15 for Canada. Don't know how much via FedEx Ground - depends on distance). I only accept PayPal from checking or savings accounts (not from credit cards), no COD.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks and happy carving,

Bob