Note to New Members ×

Honey, can we talk......

ar(angel

I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come right out and say it......I'm seeing someone else. Now wait, hold on, before you go all crazy on me, and start screaming and yelling, let me explain.....It all started about 3 weeks ago, I had come home for lunch expecting to grab a quick sandwich and head back to work and suddenly, there, sitting at on the doorstep when I got home was this curvacious, tightly packaged.....well, you get the picture. Anyhow, at first I was reluctant to even look at her, how could she even come close to being as good as you, you with your smooth lines, refined looks and european heritage, and her a small town product of Boston.....yes she was shapely, but she lacked your polish, your flair, but something about her intrigued me, something I couldn't quite put my finger on.....I really hadn't realized until later the impact she'd had on me, she haunted my thoughts at night and distracted me constantly at work during the day, almost driving me Madd.....So, finally, one Sunday morning I picked her up and we decided to go for a little "ride". Oh I played it off as a friendly trip, a "get to know you" sort of thing, no one was doing anything wrong....right? :nono: We drove up to the mountains, a beautiful ride, making small talk along the way, listening to music and drinking coffee, each of us avoiding the real subject on both our minds....how would we be together? Well, we ended up at the Ski park, and after being cooped-up in the car for an hour I thought a little fresh air would do us both some good, so we decided to go up for a run or two. At first we kept it to a slow, even pace, each of us seeing what the other was capable of, just "teasing" each other playfully for a few runs....and then, suddenly, as I was making a toeside turn on the 3rd or 4th run.....it happened, like a lightning bolt out of the blue!!! We.....bonded :1luvu: I, I can't explain it...it was like I'd been waiting all my life for this, for that feeling of oneness, two beings coming together, rising, falling, arcing in unison!!!.....I'm sorry, I'm upsetting you....forgive me....Well, we've been back up to the park 3 times now and each time it's just gotten better, further convincing me that as much as I love you and knowing how much this will hurt....you've been replaced! (see photo's below....old girl on the left, new girl on the right! :p )

post-857-141842224896_thumb.jpg

post-857-141842224897_thumb.jpg

you motha funka, of course you prefer the one on the right...

the left one is standing, and the right one is already laying down on the floor ready for you! :ices_ange

I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come right out and say it......I'm seeing someone else. Now wait, hold on, before you go all crazy on me, and start screaming and yelling, let me explain.....It all started about 3 weeks ago, I had come home for lunch expecting to grab a quick sandwich and head back to work and suddenly, there, sitting at on the doorstep when I got home was this curvacious, tightly packaged.....well, you get the picture. Anyhow, at first I was reluctant to even look at her, how could she even come close to being as good as you, you with your smooth lines, refined looks and european heritage, and her a small town product of Boston.....yes she was shapely, but she lacked your polish, your flair, but something about her intrigued me, something I couldn't quite put my finger on.....I really hadn't realized until later the impact she'd had on me, she haunted my thoughts at night and distracted me constantly at work during the day, almost driving me Madd.....So, finally, one Sunday morning I picked her up and we decided to go for a little "ride". Oh I played it off as a friendly trip, a "get to know you" sort of thing, no one was doing anything wrong....right? :nono: We drove up to the mountains, a beautiful ride, making small talk along the way, listening to music and drinking coffee, each of us avoiding the real subject on both our minds....how would we be together? Well, we ended up at the Ski park, and after being cooped-up in the car for an hour I thought a little fresh air would do us both some good, so we decided to go up for a run or two. At first we kept it to a slow, even pace, each of us seeing what the other was capable of, just "teasing" each other playfully for a few runs....and then, suddenly, as I was making a toeside turn on the 3rd or 4th run.....it happened, like a lightning bolt out of the blue!!! We.....bonded :1luvu: I, I can't explain it...it was like I'd been waiting all my life for this, for that feeling of oneness, two beings coming together, rising, falling, arcing in unison!!!.....I'm sorry, I'm upsetting you....forgive me....Well, we've been back up to the park 3 times now and each time it's just gotten better, further convincing me that as much as I love you and knowing how much this will hurt....you've been replaced! (see photo's below....old girl on the left, new girl on the right! :p )