Note to New Members ×

Gah.... this Eastcoast weather just plain SUCKS ASS !

Dave ESPI

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as much as I want snow if I can't get it then I want it not raining...hell it's as warm here in RI right now as it was in Cadiz last week (OK so life was rough on me I spent a week eating Tapas and drinking Sangria). Instead I repacked my motorcycle muffler and installed a set of handguards while it drizzled all afternoon

So did you go riding? I went to St-Bruno: lots of snow + lots of people = soft bumps. Not easy to carve, but I managed to carve a little. The new Alp proved to be good in those conditions.

The less fun part is shoveling each time I park my car: no parking space as I live on the Plateau., but I don't care because I like snow too much.

Derf,

I've managed to screw up my lower back last Saturday... Couldn't even go to work Monday and Tuesday... Jammed nerve it seems... Felt a little discomfort on my first lift, but I kept riding... dumb ass!!! :mad: So I'm off the slopes at least till next week, gonna hit some hero hard pack by that time...

I'd get a 190-ish Tanker for these days, no need for a true pow stick, but a long freeride, capable of plowing through pow bumps wouldn't be a bad idea...