Note to New Members ×

what the %^#$^%

Gecko

OK Bomber Online has lived in an open tab in my Opera for almost 3 years since discovering this site...that is until now...whatever is going on with the personal attacks, though not dirrected at me has done enough to chase me away for a while. Too many ego's too much nastiness.

so gecko...you're gonna stamp your feet and leave?

dude...people argue...I still say the only personal attacks were bordy calling people names left and right, and thats IT.

ahhh screw it...like screaming at a wall.

don't go, Gecko...but jeez...dont be so thin-skinned either. Its just tha intraweb!

amazing how many people decide the "like" or "dont like" someone/thing based on some text on a screen.

I'm just happy the "knees apart" thread is finally off the first page!

Wouldn't take much to bring it back. not that I'm threatening to do so. I don't even know if I ride with my knees together or not but I certainly have fun.

no snow here but the mtn biking is wicked awesome

send the hugs along Erik

Why do you need to catchup if it already makes you happy? :biggthump I know how I ride because I ride with somebody who is good at analyzing what you are doing and giving awesome pointers. It makes me think about how I ride and how to push the envelope a little bit further without tearing it.

I had that person, but he just moved up to Breckenridge for the season to finish his Level 3. So now I'm kicking it solo style down here in NM.

DOH

I'm sending out free hugs to all those that are feeling the negativity - you pay shipping.

I think BOL is experiencing blue balls - lots of anticipation without much snow. Not much snow where I am anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like threads like this...really funny to read... kinda purges all the negativity.... Great P#ss take as we say in Aus!!

It's quite funny how certain comments in threads sometimes drop into other threads completely unrelated... really funny.. ....

LACK OF SNOW?????not at Yawgoo. Well any negativity that I had is gone...I spent last night making turns and my local hill (yes hill) Yawgoo Valley. Truthfully it's tiny ranking maybe taller than Nashoba valley but it's a place to make turns and lots of them...when you do 5-6 minute laps you also get good at clipping in and out (I will be a master by seasons end). It took me an hour to get my bindings adjusted to my little rock board and riding a 151cm board was so strange feeling. I think it's been 18 years since I've ridden a board so small and funny enough it was on the same hill. Little boards for little hills I guess...I think I said "yes it is a snowboard" to at least 30 or 40 grommets and taught self same grommets that being fast doesn't mean straightlining with a speedcheck.