Note to New Members ×

Anyone riding at Buck this weekend?

Speedzilla

yes, i will be there saturday and maybe sunday.

hope the new chair opens.

conditions today at welch were marginal. actually, it kinda sucked. its not groomed out very well.

The new chair opens tomorrow morning. Everything but the 1/2 pipe will be open.

I was out for a couple hours today. The snow was very nice on Milk Run, but too many 14 year olds bombing the main runs. That should be much less of a concern when the terrain park is open tomorrow.

I should be out Sunday morning. See ya then!

I was out for a couple hours today. The snow was very nice on Milk Run, but too many 14 year olds bombing the main runs. That should be much less of a concern when the terrain park is open tomorrow.QUOTE]

Nice ! milkrun was awesome, I was there from 4 to 5.20. I'd rate that as 9/10 carving snow and the grooming was like a billiard table. Unlike some other hill that some people suffered on today.

I joined Bob L and Trent down at Welch this morning. After two runs, I asked for my money back. I would have loved to have stayed with you guys, but it wasn't worth getting injured this early in the season doing the odd few turns the terrain would allow.

BobD

i wish i would've tried out buck. welch was humbling for me and i just suck on steep runs. skidded alot on dan's dive. on my 2nd to the last run on lookout i almost bit it at the bottom. i told trent that it was time for me to go. i didn't want to end up on disabled list.

seems like i always get injured at welch. can't have that.