Note to New Members ×

OK, so I got screwed on ebay this morning..

mikestrain

Wanted a Burton Frontier 175 which would be perfect for me ( 6'3", 225) but someone took the bid up past $250, not including shipping, and I could not continue.

Looking for an all mountain board to replace my old Burton M6 (i know, i know, its been awhile since last upgrade). Prefer Burton since I have bindings with 3 and 4 hole plates but open to suggestions.

Want something not too used by not too pricey.

Thanks

If you are looking to stay with Burton i suggest getting a Burton Supermodel or Canyon. I know that Canyons were produced as long as 180s and i believe supermodels come in a size at or above 170. If you are looking to go a little shorter without giving up control I recomend the Nitro Superateam 163. I ride the 157 version, but am a bit smaller than you, and love the stiffness of the carbon reinforcements.

If you're interested, I have an as-new Burton Cascade 174, designed for all-mountain freeriding, powder, and off-piste. It's similar to the Frontier but a bit softer.

The board has 2 hours (3 runs) on it, and the topsheet, edges, and base are in pristine, as-new condition. You're welcome to it for $225 plus shipping.

M6? Those things were groovy.

I believe I've got a Frontier 175, but I'll have to check the cellar. I'll get back to you soon.

re: Supermodel

Forget that noodle -- the nose is way too soft for all but softest of fluff, and the waist is way too narrow.

If you are looking to stay with Burton i suggest getting a Burton Supermodel or Canyon. I know that Canyons were produced as long as 180s and i believe supermodels come in a size at or above 170.

Supermodels came as big as 181...

if you get a supermodel, opt for one with the carbon fiber I-beams. they were a little stiffer and had more consistent flex than the earlier models.