Note to New Members ×

Virus 175 Tantalus Team Edition

Chris Houghton

Built for 190 pound rider, in excellent shape after about 25 day's use. 17.2 cm waist, sidecut is variable between 10 and 14 depending on how it's pushed. A fun, versatile friendly board for half the price of new, $650 US plus shipping will get you infected. I can send pics, just e mail me through my profile.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 114041" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>boarderboy</TD><TD class=alt2>I swear I've sent your check...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:lol: Your check wouldn't even cover half of the down payment

Dang Man!! The peer preasure is getting outta hand around here... my internet conection was down for a while last night... must have been all the new snow we just got

Chris... please send me pics to:

ssegress@earthlink.net

But not too many pics!! I'm out in the stix with the dial-up-only-option... a stack of pics makes my computer constipated

Hey Kamran,

Thanks, I expect it to be everything my Virus WCR80 turned out to be and more. I also, bought that one from Chris last season and love it. An opportunity to get one of these boards doesn't come around everyday, so gotta just do it!! And Chris is local to me so don't have to worry about it getting to me in one piece.

Now all we need is some snow out east here.

D. :biggthump

Thor,

I have actually been pricing flights out for that week. May just happen yet. I guess BOL will be posting the itinerary and ideas for where to bunk sometime before the event. I am bummed that the east coast one is only every 2 years now, and this is an off year.

Skate, I think I will save this one for my inaugural visit to MSLM, or up in Collingwood at Blue or The Peaks. :biggthump