Note to New Members ×

Wolfie is getting pounded

RDY_2_Carve

Wolf Creek is getting pounded right now. 18" fresh in the last 24hrs, and the forcast is "Heavy Snow" tommorow. I think it's going to be snowing nonstop through Thursday. They are 100% open now and reporting a 54" summit base and 50" midway base.

Any CO powder hounds planning on a road trip? Hit me up if so. Maybe I can talk the wife into a trip up there this weekend! :biggthump

Wolf Creek is getting pounded right now. 18" fresh in the last 24hrs, and the forcast is "Heavy Snow" tommorow. I think it's going to be snowing nonstop through Thursday. They are 100% open now and reporting a 54" summit base and 50" midway base.

Any CO powder hounds planning on a road trip? Hit me up if so. Maybe I can talk the wife into a trip up there this weekend! :biggthump

the weekend??Ugh, Need to get a swallow tail pow board!

I would love to hit wolfie with you rdy, but it is just alittle too far for a weekend jaunt., and I am almost out of vacation days.

the weekend??Ugh, Need to get a swallow tail pow board!

We get it, you don't like to ride on the weekend. So you are heading to vail on an epic midweek powder day to ride your broken volant (see ride board)on the groom. I am slightly confused. Oh well, enjoy that anyway.

mario

steamboat-slightly closer to most in CO-got 16" in the past 24hrs but there are stashes several feet deep. I was up to my waist yesterday in some spots. i'll let you all know how today was too.

Last winter I knew you had a pretty serious injury. Nice to see your post and glad someone is getting out there in the freshie.

I would love to hit wolfie with you rdy, but it is just alittle too far for a weekend jaunt., and I am almost out of vacation days.

We get it, you don't like to ride on the weekend. So you are heading to vail on an epic midweek powder day to ride your broken volant (see ride board)on the groom. I am slightly confused. Oh well, enjoy that anyway.

mario

If you could read youd see that I mentioned Id also have my Ultra prime which is about 1" wider. and also the 185. However i always Bring My Burton Custom. I have 2 polished volants anyway. Forget to take your midol this morn?