Note to New Members ×

Race to The Cup Photos

Donek

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also note the body position in all these heelside positions.

Thanks for supporting the race series this year Sean. Hopefully with coverage like this from yourself, bomber, and hardbooter some of the things that are happening in the upper levels of the sport will trickle down to the "masses" quicker, and we'll all become better riders because of it.

is making metal boards these days, just a matter of time 'till someone figures out what exactly is making the kesslers so dominant and you'll see coilers, doneks and all sorts of stuff on the podium!

what's the black thing under those cateks in the last picture?

Kesslers and F2 binders on hingle plates (Its not made by or part of the sigi camp) under almost everyones feet.....

Jaseys and Klugs also. Both Jasey and Morrison in the small finals on metal Coilers.

Talked with lots of plate riders Very interesting.....

....especially considering the lighting conditions. I should have come up with you on the hill to have gotten some tips....my D70 just did not cut it with the light.

As Phil said, thank you so very much for supporting all of the riders....especially the younger riders that are so very important to the continuation of this sport.

post-57-14184222171_thumb.jpg

Kesslers and F2 binders on hingle plates (Its not made by or part of the sigi camp) under almost everyones feet...

Thanks for the clarifications Bordy and all.

Funny that all the team suits have Burton logos and Burton got out of the alpine game. I understand that it could just as easily say "Campbell's Soup", but I still find it strange.

I guess I associated the Hangl plates with Sigi because of this...

http://netsh21274.dbdserver.de/phpkit/include.php?path=content/news.php&contentid=186&PHPKITSID=2e012c5408f1d7548f825d174f6266eb

...love to try that out some time!

oldkey,

I don't think it's the camera, judging by your picture - it's probably the lens. Try getting good zoom lens with fixed light (F2.8 preferably - bad thing is that they are kinda costly), and shoot on manual settings, so the camera does not compensate for all the bright reflections from the snow. It will make all the difference.

Sean,

great pictures. thanks!