Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

fitzy, what the hell is going on up in billerica? is anyone heading up for saturday. i'll be there, just look for the guy that looks like he's going to cut some concrete on a kahvin bod. if so, 7:45 can be pushed back a bit, so we have less time to kill on the hill.

let me know.

im sure the guys at club28 won't be riding :AR15firin

Robert,

You can contact me at nine seven eight eight five seven three one one seven or glenn_chapman(at)comdel(dot)com. I will be up there this weekend, riding the slush at Loon on Saturday and the perfect groom at WV on Sunday. It should be short days so if you are planing on doing anything that requires help I will be available both afternoons.

Glenn

no one else signing up for pond skimming?

Wednesday was super sloppy. Not much carving except on race city. Careful bringing out the metals. Lots of barespots. I'm lucky enough to still have edges on my coiler.

In line for a coiler for next year. Taking Ideas for topsheet designs.

See ya guys tomorrow.

fitzy, what the hell is going on up in billerica?

Last week at this time I still had ova a foot of snow in my yard. This week I'm staring at green grass and just the outline of snowbanks up and down the Lowell Connector. :mad:

it rained so hard today that at one point I peeked out the window at work and it looked like I was going through a car wash. i think there'll be pond skimming all ova the mountain.

looks like a pow day:smashfrea...here's the forecast for the weekend:

>>>Windy. A few rain showers in the morning becoming mixed snow showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 40%.<<<

pissa!!

just picked up a burton custom from ski markup, ill be in jibbin heaven this weekend. i still cant believe how much my board was holding me back this weekend! :mad:

does that new board come with a complimentary SweetTime jibbin outfit so u can look shaaarrp in the paahk????

I took a trip to the Mothership after our jibbin session in the LMP. the guy in there tried to sell me a neon rossi j-dub. he said all the boards are the same and you just want to pick the one with the wicked pissa graphix. he's sponsored so I trust him. guess it's all about the topsheet. :1luvu:

alpine board w/softies regoddamdiculous??

i've been doing a lot of internet reading lately, so much so i now need a hemorrhoid donut to sit. apparently tucks is not that steep so i would try sorrels on a glass, single rad sidecut, boat nose, square tail long bod- best of both worlds gays!! ya, huh?!

wtf ova

I think i found the ulimate stikker/park/tucks board.

http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/1110452615.html

It comes with $40 worth of stickers already on it and will only cost you $100 (bindings, stomp pad and leash).

LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol:

$40 worth of stikkas...now that's the best selling point I've eva heard. it's in plytown, want me to take inventory on those stikkas for you??

I'm working on a prototype Kkkessssleer knock off. I currently have 10 yards of aluminum foil glued & clamped on my 163 Extreme. I just need a sawzall to Schtubb out the nose a bit. This thing is gonna be a Tux slayer. :AR15firin

i've put some thought into this, im bringin the nsr widow maka to tucks. its one of those, if your gonna go big, you should probably go BIG duke 6 ! :freak3:

i heard the grooming has been spectacular up there this winter.

give me a T

give me a I

give me a N

give me a K

give me a E

give me a R

give me a B

give me a E

give me a L

give me a L

what does that spell?

E N Z O

:lol: funny guy! especially comin from the NISMO guy!

but my truck, because its a 1 ton and can tow 17k when properly equiped like mine is, actually has an 8-lug pattern.

you'll find that most 1/4 ton and 1/2 ton soccer mom trucks have 5-6 lugs. they are designed that way, so if you do put any type of load on them the rims will fail, like my RAB system did.

" i want the fastest pair of ski's in this place, because im wicked good at skiing " :biggthump

polaris that "shape" reminds me of the rims jd has on order............:

" i want the fastest fcukin pair of ski's in this fcukin place, because im wicked fcukin good at skiing " :biggthump

you left out a few Fbombs in that quote but it was a laugh riot especially your fitzy accent....i'm still chuckling

your wiffy- thwack! "joey, i heard you all the way across the store!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whew!!:lurk:

stevo what the hell are you talking about??? after watching those 2 cd's worth of video this week, I know you got a wrench in your hand right now!!! :AR15firin

polaris-nice design. send that file ova to Gleb for his next coiler. that'll be a conversation piece in the gogo line.

stevo what the hell are you talking about??? after watching those 2 cd's worth of video this week, I know you got a wrench in your hand right now!!! :AR15firin

tinkerbell,

yeah vid overload...nightmares, hallucinations, cold sweats ...i wanted to wrench reeeal bad. sucked it up and threw em in the dumpster and now :sleep:

boys,

im all twisted up! i think i ova jibbed in the lmp last weekend. my lower back is in ruff shape, and my left hip flexor isn't much betta. i've been riding the aleve train all week. haven't been to the gym either, im resting up for the 2009 jibba of the year finals. will there be full attendance for the last day of chair lifts?

i would expect that the ones that do show, they wont be afraid, if a GUY buys 10 beers at a whack!

anyword on the weather, fitz?

i'll be up the solo, with the shi-tzu and my flannel!

dtmfh @ drink :AR15firin

i'll defn be up for 80s day. i got my siouxsie & the banshees shirt & gator gonzalez pants all safety pinned up and ready to go. not sure yet about sunday, it all depends on the snow to dirt ratio and if they've replenished the bud light in the pbr.

i actually counted 6 snowflakes falling from the sky today. the mountains (3500'+) had a frosty glow to them this morning. conditions looked pretty steep & deep up in the high country almost like that epic 1/2 inch we picked up last Sunday. I don't know what's going on for the weather for the weekend. I've seen everything from sun to rain to snow showers with possible accumulation in the mts.

i'm not surpised you're hurting after doing the gangsta boogie in the LMP. hey you got a new bright orange gOoN stikkka on your caaaaar????