Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

stevo,

thats looks like it was a very deep cut! nice work on the zipper, do you do your own work. ill have to show you some of my work, from the iron league this summa!

so guy you couldn't take da bike ride up to the bunyan the last couple weekends? enzo put on a shirley temple clinic, and guy fatha has a drinkin problem, he doesn't drink enough!

dont dtmh on the mo ped!

jd guy from the scars all ova your knuckles I know you got some good ones...i'll bring the umbrella drinks this summa!!

ww- that pic shocked me back to my mullet days when i had a FJ1100 that i liked a lot. my bud had an old BMW RT90? he drilled a bunch of drain holes in his hard bags and filled em with ice and bud talls, he had 4 detach speakers for parties and a hidden koozie in the fairing for road pops....i should get him on a snowboard :D

nice ride glennicon14.gif!

i just got back from vacation. we spent the week at Weirs Beach with the IrocZ. It was pissa..the t-tops were off...the weather was awesome!!! While playin skee ball at Funspot today, the chicks were diggin my red lobstah tan . I also took the checkered in 4 races on the gokarts. With all the crotch rocket pics, you got me diggin around for my wife beater shirt, skynrd hat and a 30 pack in preparation for Laconia Bike Week. do I need to change the thread title???

glenn thanks for the props but all the credit should go to the board--the coiler am is sick in crud. also thanks for takin my wif out for a spin on Sunday. who knew the bunyan made a killer bloody?!?!

JD--you have internet access at Betty Ford?? I thought you were shutdown for a few weeks for a "rehab" assignment after your end of season antics. The buffoon meter was running at an all time high on the deck of the bunyan last weekend. Keep it running full tilt for the team bbq.

stevo--are you in hiding?? were you kidnapped by team sunapee?? is Beckman chasing you down like the paper boy in Better off Dead..."I want my 2 dollars..." are you really Beth posting as Stevo???

has everyones scabs and boo boos healed up yet, looks like guy fatha and i will be heading up too huck da tuck!

the gong show will be leaving the bitta end parking lot at 7:30 sharp as a dart on da 10th of da may. the tour will be making numerous stops thru north conway eye malling anything with a decent set, on our way home. so double down on the scratchers this week and save your winnings for the road trip. rsvp by the 8th.

have a mf dip, drop the mf hip and jump the mf lip! :eplus2:

the cummins will be leaving the bitter end at 8:30am on saturday. polaris and myself will be in the lincoln area friday night for a taste test of the new lime bud lightning product. we will be porch side all night so if any of you pot head school teachers want to come up and visit for the night that would be a nice surprise. and bring money we will be shooting some pool.

dth

i may be able to migrate north to exit32 this weekend. what time do the festivities begin??? do I need my own pool stick & darts?? should I wax my back in case we get tattoos???

hey are you guys jibbin or riding the long bods up in tucks?? I'm thinking about it, but since I'm sans softies I'll need a sherpa (Gleb??) to haul my gear.

wow, finals sure did suck, but some how with going to class a total of 5 times (maybe) this whole semester, and about 40 days on the snow, I still didn't fail out! There is a god. I did even better than most of the class. I'd like to thank Jesus, Santa, the God of Snow, and lots and lots of Adderall XR 20 for making this season one of the best. Oh yeah...and you guys too.

Looks like I missed alot. Couldn't make it to tucks today because it was my mom's birthday. How was it and is it still worth going next weekend?

Also, congrats to enzo for the triple crown. :biggthump

Trailertrash, if you don't think she looked 21, then wait till you see my girlfriend. My sister's friends (most are like 26ish) thought she was still in high school even though she's older than me.

I'm already missing the snow :( Just learned how to slide my Loaded Dervish so at least theres something to do until the water gets warm enough to start up kiteboarding.

Hope you guys are still alive.

5/10/08 Tucks Team 32 Roster...Polaris, JD, Mojo, Enzo.

You couldn't ask for a more perfect day! Condtions were great, sunny skies, and no crowds. Despite a 45lb pack and a bad muffler on the guy in front of me, the hike up wasn't too bad. No snow for the first 15-20 minutes, then snow packed the rest of the way up to Hojos.

Hillman's from Hojos.

post-580-141842257695_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842257697_thumb.jpg

post-580-1418422577_thumb.jpg

I haven't had a chance to resize all the pics. I'll get to em soon. There's the one on rt3 and another with you changing your fudgy undies. if you want me to post em here I can do that.

t32 ESP is working full tilt.....I was contemplating the same thing last night:eplus2:....that Hillmans line was looking mighty fine. Weather looks a little damp this weekend though. I need to get my hands on some softboots!!

I may make another 11pm Friday night decision. Are we running another cougar bait clinic at the Cman?? Does daddy want some red wine?? :smashfrea

• 2 weeks later...

im heading up this weekend to get away before the summer really kicks in. i was thinking about having some of the fellas over for a cookout. wifs, kids, cats, dogs all invited! laid back, burgers, dogs and frosties. let me know. also would love to go for a ride on the dale. saturday or sunday or both.

lets see some pics of the new caps!!! I got stuff going on Sunday, but Friday/Saturday night I should be free. good plan....we gotta make sure everyones keeping up with their off season training...set the tone early on...we got high expectations for next winter!!

Special thanks to the Bitter End for hosting the festivities. Good times!!! :lol::lol::lol: The new hats & shirts kick some serious a$$. Great job!!! :biggthump So when's the next team party???

The papparazzi was there and got some pics:

post-580-141842258275_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842258277_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842258289_thumb.jpg