Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

I'll be there AND I'm bringing a ringer to keep us all honest. The guy trains in his sleep.

BTW. The new ride is sweet. I just need to dial in the fork and rear susp.

Stevo - I got an idea to butter that lyric up a bit. Maybe you have aready done this. You should run the negative pressure 5 - 10 psi higher than the positive in order to smooth out the LS bump initiation.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL3n57pqh5g&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL3n57pqh5g&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice neck impants! GUY! Team 32 aint gonna win no beauty contests.

I was just using my pythagorean verniers (SAE version) and my trusty HP-Reverse-RPN to set the F/R shock sag on the new ride. Hmmm 18mm/24.5 ????, 20%*160/25.4 = $$$$. FAHCK SOMEONE CALL THE UNIVERSITY.

My pump only goes to 300 psi, so I had to guess at the last 100.

A couple drops from the retaining walls here at the asylum playground and it looks like we are good to go.

See you at the ROCK!

its been going we'll. i'll have a couple good days, then some really bad ones. the good thing is, my pain really isn't 100% my hip at this point. its now about 15% hip, and 85% lower back. ive been limping for 2.5 months now, so the overcompensating will create that issue. so once i can get rid of the limp, i think ill be good. i think im in at about 65-70% recovery. im able to ride my bike which is great, it actually feels awsome after i ride.

going to nam today once i can shake the hangova.

are you back from your bug tasting contest? let me know, we can head over to lw's.

jd glad you're making some progress. i've officially become the jacoby ellsbury of T32. my lower back pain won't go away. got an MRI this week and cortisone shots are probably in my near future. This summa's been a complete disaster...

I'm going nuckin futz!!! :mad:

enzo, that sucks, cortezone shots eh! do they any pt options for you or is that already not working? i agree with the summer from hell, i want to do so much but i can't. the pain come and goes when it wants. ill be at a family cookout and ill be feeling awesome, but on a day when i want to go for a bike ride or hit the gym, i cant even put my sneakers on. im the only person in the gym thats allowed to were flipflops in there.

well get you **** together, there is no such thing as going into a season, even with the slightest nagging injury's and working them out as you go on.

gfy's

Polaris here!

I just got back from a MTB recon mission. SUCCESS! Located 1+ miles of sweet singletrack downhill in my own hometown. Technical cliff edge, banked turns, slick rock, rock gardens, etc. I've been riding this area for 10+ years and now this!? The only question I have is how to loop it so we can ride for a couple of hours and finish on the DH. Better yet, two loops on the DH. The climbing is easier than WV, but still a grind at times. Bucyrus, lube up that nomad. Big duke, get on that bullit and run some hills. Glenn, you're all set. The only question is when....:AR15firin

guy fatha, that pick from mah-toowin, oh my bad haver-hellhole looks like that pair of white underwears in our thread from march.

heading to storyland this weekend, ill be thinking of all of you, while im trying to stuff my fat a$$ into those little seats on the rides!

so gfy's and have a cold one for me!

Deciding that now is the time to make my comeback. Been working my ass off this summer to pay off my Bruins season tickets, get a new(ish) Subaru and upgrading my bike. Haven't even got to skate much at all.

The only thing I've had time for is to ride JD's Dale...yeah thats what he calls it. Its in the shop now getting torn apart because I managed to snag a Santa Cruz Blur LT2 frame. Its paired with a sweet Fox RP23 and I got a Magura Thor 140 earlier in the summer. I'm sharing the wealth and passing the frame on for super cheap to another friend of mine.

Like you, JD, I'm in rehab as well. I went over the bars earlier in the summer and tore some ligs in my shoulder. Managing aright and getting most of the strength back so I'm down for some rides. You guys should make it down to Harold Parker State Forest. They have some killer terrain.

One last thing...drug test on Monday for another job. Wish me luck :biggthump

Padron 1964 Anniversary Box Pressed Maduro

Can't wait to try the 601

you got it, that's a mighty fine stick! :1luvu: the smoke for today: la aroma de cuba, long finish, med-strong, peppery, nubbed it- but it's no box pressed maddy

sorry you had to wait so many times at the rock but i found piles of scat everywhere.....fascinating sh!t! no pics tho

hey gleb there must be a drug you can take to pass your drug test no??

gleb welcome back, long time no talk ! i see you caught the mt bike bug, that's just great because its expensive and more dangerous than snowboarding. i thought ive seen it all between you and macchattastasche on the snow, you on a bike i gotta see it so get your a$$ up to attitash this weekend.

guys, ill be at attitash on saturday finally getting my bike on a downhill track. i drove by the place twuce this weekend on way to and from storyland, im jonsin. anyone up for it, is welcome to join me. i was then thinking if we could get the guys/gals together for a cookout at tbeb in the evening at like 5ish. then some some armoured pool shooting, and nightly shenanigans could be instore. the oversurved is more than welcome to crash, plenty of room.

enzo if you want to bring your veggie burgers, could you just cook them at home, so i dont insult my grill. :boxing_sm

so gfy's and i hope ya choke on a bottle cap!

Deciding that now is the time to make my comeback. Been working my ass off this summer to pay off my Bruins season tickets, get a new(ish) Subaru and upgrading my bike. Haven't even got to skate much at all.

The only thing I've had time for is to ride JD's Dale...yeah thats what he calls it. Its in the shop now getting torn apart because I managed to snag a Santa Cruz Blur LT2 frame. Its paired with a sweet Fox RP23 and I got a Magura Thor 140 earlier in the summer. I'm sharing the wealth and passing the frame on for super cheap to another friend of mine.

Like you, JD, I'm in rehab as well. I went over the bars earlier in the summer and tore some ligs in my shoulder. Managing aright and getting most of the strength back so I'm down for some rides. You guys should make it down to Harold Parker State Forest. They have some killer terrain.

One last thing...drug test on Monday for another job. Wish me luck :biggthump

enzo if you want to bring your veggie burgers, could you just cook them at home, so i dont insult my grill. :boxing_sm

so gfy's and i hope ya choke on a bottle cap!

who eats veggie burgers??? don't be such a b'yatch. you're still pissed for having to cook me dinner at man camp!!

not sure if we can make it. this summa just went from bad -> worse. the wif and I currently have starring roles in the depressing tale of "Old Yeller". fkn sux!!

Dr. Gleb can you please prescribe me some anti-depressants?:smashfrea

Stevo, not a drug but a drink. Taking it wednesday now. Should be good to go.

Yeah the mtnbike bug def got me and made me pretty poor. Although before I got the Santa Cruz frame I had upgraded almost every part on the cannondale for less than half price. I already had a trip to Mt. Snow a few months back. Took one trip down on our own bikes and decided to rent theirs. They had Jamis Bam 1s that were sweet. Gonna be in CT this weekend for a slalom race but count me in for next weekend. What about highland park?

As far as me doing stupid **** on my bike...its way worse than some **** I've done on a snowboard. I got myself all the gear for downhilling. a full face helmet, a 661 pressure suit and even some padded shorts to protect the assets.

Enzo, unfortunately the only anti-depressants I can prescribe come in brownie form.

<object width="512" height="328" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_36a8ceb3f0"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=36a8ceb3f0" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="512" height="328" flashvars="key=36a8ceb3f0" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_36a8ceb3f0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:512px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss'>http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss" title="from KPowers">Kenny Powers Gets Signed By K-Swiss</a> - watch more <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/" title="on Funny or Die">funny videos</a></div>