Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

if i see one gata, your cutt.

rule # 3, line 1.

last weekends gata infractions:

ken macchattastache= cut from t32

jessie macsqauttopee= loss of sticka rights

gleb= loss of sticka rights

for you on this list of shame, please turn in all swag and stickas please. your either cut, or your no longer a known associate of t32, start taking exit 28, please!

dtmfh :AR15firin

From WMUR:

"For most of NH, 4 to 8" is likely... possibly a few higher amounts in the mountains, while the typical "shadowed" areas to the north of the notches will see much less."

If the Sunday weather outlook remains the same at the 11pm news hour, I'm riding softies tomorrow. I need to give my feet a break. Today it felt like I had a vice grip clamped on my heels. I'm so pissed b/c those conditions were MONEY!!! I'm headed back to the bootfitter on Monday. I'll have the AM-T and my Suzies in the car in case we decide to go carving. Otherwise, I'll be representing the soft-boot extreme team!!!!

Trees

Trees

Trees

Trees

Trees

Trees

I like Trees, but not STUMPS MF!!

lon bod, shot bod, lon bod shot bod, lon bod, shot bod, lon bod shot bod, lon bod shot bod. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

am and softie setup, bring both. hopefully our back country tour guide brings his a-game tommorow!

p.s, enzo phukk your feet! baystsate leaguers show up and ride motha phukka. ova!

ill see you guys in the am!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

t32

speaking of firming up, steves paw looked like a leaking tomato after he bashed that guys teeth down his throut on sunday. :boxing_sm he needs to rub sand paper on his mitts everynight for at least two years before hes ready for the big show.

is everybody all dialed in for the weekend, or is it going to look like pit lane at loudon again?

do it, to it! ova :biggthump

MBMF nice enzo! :AR15firin

that sweet time punk wouldn't let it go so i gave him a twat ache he won't forget. it was so much fun i went ova to your CO thread and took care of business there too....i think i got the wrong guy and i don't even care!!

i am MFBO sat and game time for sun. the wif brought home the plague so i feel like the point man in a T32 bull-in-the-ring initiation.

post-1848-141842271943_thumb.jpg

the only lines at loon are the white ones you sniff, ova! t32 doesn't wait in lift lines anymore, we just go in the ski school line, an tell the liftie we have 8 and they let us tru without a peep! :eplus2:

if do decide to show up on sunday, you should seriously consider not shaving until monday. no gayda rule in full effect. we actually threw macchattastache off the mountain sunday for a gayda violation.

suarmf@dtmfh!

do it, to it!

stevo i love how your throwin your weight around big guy. thats what im talkin about! so your heading up without the 100lb parachute? oh, oh! i see a tall stack of plastic cups on the horizon. :barf:

stevo i love how your throwin your weight around big guy. thats what im talkin about! so your heading up without the 100lb parachute? oh, oh! i see a tall stack of plastic cups on the horizon. :barf:

gOoN hardboot-fest at 32. our numbers are looking huge on Sun. I hope the bunyan ordered an extra keg of BL.

PYITE