Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Polaris, to make it a fair deal, you have to throw in a mail order bride. Without that, its just a rip off.

Enzo, since all that fluff was coming out of your mouth and nose, that means you were consuming your weight in fluff as well. Don't feel bad, that makes two of us.:biggthump

All those smashing hammer heads might look a little more exciting with a little help from those magic fungi I've heard so much about.

They ended up cutting my AMP supply off because I could barely walk outta the bar next to the Kang. I kept telling them to make it extra Xtreme and I guess thats what happens.

JD, thanks for picking it up. I owe ya a 30 rack next weekend. whats your drink of choice. bud, coors? ingredients for a virgin sea breeze? let me know.

I got to the mountain at 9:30 since I was still cleaning my place up at 6 am. I went to angel street and a few other trails off of the basin chair, but I didn't see you guys. Saw enzo carving it up a few times but thats it. Also did a few jumps in the big park, which was a good time. See ya guys there next saturday. As long as theres still plenty of snow, I'll bring up my new coiler for a few runs, unless there are bare spots. :(

And I think I'd have to be pretty drunk to leave a coiler behind:nono::D

sup rob, i haven't been to WV this year since I don't have the pass to there. I'll be at loon saturday and maybe sunday.

New board is on the way!!! Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

edit: Its here!!!!!!!!!!

Glebs-Board-Final.jpg

It looks too good for any stickers, though. Now all i gotta do is pass this damn test tomorrow....with a little help from:

220px-Amphetamine-2D-skeletal.svg.png

:biggthump see ya guys bright and early saturday.

gleb

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

see ya satrurday

I saved the new kids on the block one for you. trust me, it looks sick on the board!!! Steve Fleck made it for me. I'll tell ya the details of why I wanted it like that saturday, and it had nothing to do with fluff...well it kind of did, but only one time...;)

JD, you're acting like I'd be emotionally hurt from you not liking my board. I think I will manage to survive. My eggs are made of steel and are unscrambleable. As Tupac once said in Thug Mansion, "bullets to my nuts only make my balls fatter."

2%20Pac%20Gun%20-%2001.jpg

Maybe the rain will make it slightly icy at the top? I really wanna test this thing out on something other than waterskiing slush.

you know who you are!! just polished off a bottle of dalwhinnie single malt with big duke 10, he was asking if i could take him over to black mtn and all the secret stashes at lewn mtn. if its slushy i heading into the $hit, with him. you feelin it? ill be on my softies if its too soft for the am. ill probably be on the all-mtn early, then head back to the bitter end and pick up my softie, for some bush riding. let me know if you want to lead the way. bring some red bulls and frozen dogs, we'll light up a fire on black mtn. let me know.

big duke 6, out!

dth tdab beerfafree

Today was sweet!!! Found some ice to try the coiler out on and holy ****, that thing is incredible! Although, I think today would've been good with any board, as long as you had good wax on it because it was so slow. Anyone up for hitting the park in the afternoon? It was pretty good and easy there today.

See you guys bright an early tomorrow. Again, the only reason I won't be there is if I'm too drunk (less likely) or I'm in jail (more likely).

kegstand.jpg

softies??? is this what happens to ya with a name like the Chiefs?? time for somehting tougher!!! take yer skirt off!! i'll show you how to ride the AM bod in the trees tomorrow. i'm also bringing along my chainsaw to thin the glades for the wide load.

T32 Punishers

dtmfh.

enzo,

what happened today, it reminded me of the lunch that stevo took and haven't seen him since.

i was playing flip cups with the lifty from the littler sister chair, all he kept talking about was this guy doing laps down kissing cousins on a mono ski bod. so i asked him if this particular person had an obsession with cowboys!

all in all great day, still good carving in the am w/ plenty of snow.

1. t32 chainsaws

2. t32 chiefs

3. t32 assasins

4. t32 executioners

5. t32 beef

6. t32 punishers

7. t32 cougers

8. t32 outlaws

we took a few runs up on north peak and bumped into big duke 10 with his lil drummer boy. we saw you guys on softies coming down bucksaw. we headed back to to the west basin for some more runs down ram to p-star. the snow was still pretty good ova there. that wasn't me on lil sis or 7 bro some other guy....the frenchman or chip??? we spent some quality time in the bunyan and thought we'd see you guys but we left by 2pm. don't know what's up for next weekend. temps are gonna be near 60 this week.

t32 wrecking crew.

dth

be nice to the wif if ya see her next w/e....she had to get away from the stir crazy madness :boxing_sm i've waxed and sharpened da quiva down to the cores for **** sake. BV is in for a winfall next year! icon14.gif

outlaws or wrecking crew, anything is better than this pink hat-amateur hour-t32fluffanutta chit :eplus2:

post-1848-141842256014_thumb.jpg

Trees, pipeline, threes, grabs, switch, we do it all. JD was railin the de la rue. We even picked up a fan for a bunch or runs until he busted a kidney trying to show off to us. Needless to say, he's not gonna get a second chance to try out fer tha team.

Stevo: I hope you are healing up.

Fluff: Thanks for the BDs. See you next week.

2i6gjyh.jpg

fluffy,

i like this payment plan that we came up with. hopefully you forget your car one day, you'll be buying me lap dances at the mashpee performing art center this summer! thanks again for the lightnings it made the ride home a little more interesting.

so i spoke to a GUY. he will be bringing 3 carvis up on sunday for a little hardbooting. hopefully the conditions we comparable too last weekend.

t32 diesel

stevo lemme know what day she's heading up. maybe she & G can meet & ski together. guy you should come up too and get bombed in the bunyan. :barf:

3 more carvas showing up on Sunday?? nice!! i guess i oughta increase my reps on calf raises this week to avoid any more ridicule eh??

If the weather's good this weekend, Go Gaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eplus2::D:barf:

T32 Hustlers

dtmfhfjong

turns out it wasnt piss on my pants, but pure wholesome, protein rich man juice. I guess the coilers will do that. I ll save ya guys a glass next time.

gotmilk.jpg

The ride home was rough. I threw in the towel 30 minutes outside of boston and gave my friend the wheel. Those Canadians get nervous in boston traffic, but he did well.

26 is a good number. I think thats a payment plan we all can get used to. Wow, so now lap dancing is considered a preforming art. Well I couldn't agree more.

2 tests this week so I'm going into a drug induced hibernation in the library. I <3 school.

I'll dth with you guys next sunday.