Note to New Members ×

really, Michelle??

bjvircks

I went on a kayak trip on Belize last Feb. I though camping on the beach on a deserted atoll sounded like fun. Until I found out that when you need to use the toilet, you have to wade out into the surf and do it in the water.

So when you wake up at 3am snug in your sleeping bag, you're going "I don't have to pee. Nope, I really don't have to pee ..."

So when you wake up at 3am snug in your sleeping bag, you're going "I don't have to pee. Nope, I really don't have to pee ..."

or you just roll over and grab your dedicated nalogene. works especially well when its colder than a well digger's ass sitting on a brass toilet in the middle of a yukon snowstorm.

In another lifetime I did a lot of solo long distance bicycle touring. I had sewn a one man 'tent' which was comprised of an oversized poncho and a tarp. These two pieces would snap together, I'd add some mosquito netting, a little bit of structure and cord and viola! a tent. Eventually, I discovered there was a nice seam at just the right height which I could open in the middle of the night and use. OH, THE JOYS OF BEING A GUY!!

(Just be bright enough to use the downhill side of the tent :freak3: )