Note to New Members ×

Moldable Boot Liners

jnshapiro

If you're thinking about having a bootfitter setup a pair of those moldable liners, do it! I visited one today in Tahoe and he set me up. What a difference! The boots are much more comfortable, better control, and he even put in one of those straps at the top that acts like a 5th buckle. Talk about stiff!

Well worth the trip up and the $$.

Joel

PowderStash Camera Links.

There site is up and running , I noticed that they have a banner that grows from the bottom up now each click. Still a very useful site if you are in the PNW

PS, Still "Buggy". You will get broken links if you don't again click on "Cameras". Then hit the back button on your browser to clear the advertising bar at the bottom. Cool, to see what the areas look like with grass and tourist running around "Whistler".

I got the latest intuition liners. The fitter checked my cork insoles and decided that they still fit correctly. So it was a matter of doing the insoles. Nothing on the boots needed blowing out, so that was good. Incidentally, each liner weighed nearly a pound less than the stock liners from the boots. That weight savings should help a lot!

after i get a new board, my boots are of next priority. Last year i had to wear them barefoot because they were too tight. This year, I'm getting a moldable liner and blowing the boot out a few times. Can't wait to ride in complete comfort.

Anyone selling a used moldable liner for cheap?

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by D-Sub

I was getting really jealous for a second there, although Ill bet someone in NA is riding already

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

20060922-9.jpg&w=500

This picture was taken 9/22/06 in telluride (thats still officially summer I believe)