Note to New Members ×

Bro deal on Polorized goggles. . .

Pat Donnelly

Ryan,

I tried a pair on one day late last season at Buttermilk on blue-bird day and the optics were excellent. Six or seven others also tried them on and I believe all those who tried them ended up ordering. Reading the testimonials http://www.habervision.com/Testimonials.aspx it sounds as if they excell in low and flat light conditions as well.

I did find the original white strap model "Riva" frame is smaller than I would prefer. When they sent an announcement for the new larger frame "Prima", I decided to place another order which will arrive next week. Hopefully the Prima will fit larger faces better.

• 3 months later...

Just received my Prima's yesterday (my Christmas present from my daughter that I finally got around to ordering:rolleyes: ). Very nice product. Haven't seen daylight in them yet but will report when I do. Only downside is that even though I have a fairly large bean, they seem a bit loose on the outsides where the straps connect. Don't think I'll send them back as the foam still touches everywhere.

Pat, thanks for the hookup!!:biggthump

edit: p.s. Must mention that I had to call Cust. Serv. to place the order (no fault of Habervision or their website), and they were excellent - very helpful and friendly!

• 2 weeks later...