Note to New Members ×

Volkl RT 178 GS and Volkl RT 183 GS

Guest CKnauss

These boards are both in great condition. The Volkl 178 has only been ridden once! Will sell for $250 + shipping.

I also have a volkl RT 183 in good condition. This was ridden for one season so it does have some minor scratches running parallel to the edge. Selling for 175 + shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can send pics to your email!

Yea, its still availible. its a 2003. I got two for racing that year and this one I only rode once. it is in great condition. I like the flex in the Volkls, the tail is stiffer than most boards which keeps you out of the back seat and allows for a little more power out of the turns. Its a great board, you couldnt find one in better condition.

• 4 weeks later...

Well you know...I'm not sure burned was out totally accurate. Maybe just a couple of board choices that didn't quite fit my style, and over the last several seasons I have been making such an effort to get as many days in as I could, I found myself working for the session rather than the session working for me. :freak3:Not to mention the lack of surf time. Anyway we have already discussed this. Hope things are well with you. It will probably be another year before I make it to SES, maybe we'll ride again then. Keep in touch. GC