Note to New Members ×

Someone tell Me this is a BOL member:

tex1230

From "Outside Magazine" July 2006 issue

(I don't have a scanner but no carving pics with the story)

Article starting on p.109

About internet dating

"...At the top of the mountain, he flies ahead of me, showing off his style. He's recently gotten into extreme carving, a technique that lets you lean against the slope until your body touches the snow."

but she disses him anyway.

I know I'm lame but it's always a small thrill to see carving of any type referenced in (more or less) mainstream media.

so anyway, who here has a black skull tatoo that says "recon Scout" on their forearm?

The other question is how many of you signed up for that dating service after reading the article? www.singleandactive.com

Pretty small user population now - I thought it would mushroom after the article, but it still looks pretty small. I did get one email from a member, but she lives a bit too far for dating. Maybe some riding this winter...

The other question is how many of you signed up for that dating service after reading the article? www.singleandactive.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

heh. :)

found a CUUUUUTE girl somewhat nearby. waiting for profile approval and them I'm gonna put some EFFORT into that one.

carvedog

google the magazine name. first hit. then go from there.