Note to New Members ×

The Cubicle Song

Jack M

Yep, I once had the "cube" job. Still in therapy for that :D

OK, Jack, put up a picture of your "cube"! I think all of us want to see the famous cube from the #2 (sometimes #1) poster.

Come on everyone, who wants to see Jack's cube?

P.S. do you get "TPS" reports.......yeaaaaaaaa, that would be greeeeeeat.

do you have any oompa loompas that work for you in there...

It looks like something out of willie wonka...

i am in the process of gleaning out my cube. Thats right boys and girls...I am headed east in one week. New job site is down on buzzards bay...

do you have any oompa loompas that work for you in there...

It looks like something out of willie wonka...

i am in the process of gleaning out my cube. Thats right boys and girls...I am headed east in one week. New job site is down on buzzards bay...

and we got that kitesurfing on the buzzard's bay, just look out for these little guys: http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/manpay30.htm :eek:

post-123-141842218683_thumb.jpg

Okay, am I sad or what....2 days ago, I noticed the sound was not coming out when I played the Windows Media player...

I have spent a significant portion of the day getting the work computer to work again so I could hear this tune....

It makes me want to strip.....

On an aside....this hospital has 24 hour MD coverage...the CEO pulled me aside and said she had caught a significant other leaving the hospital at 6 am-she'd seen this guy eating with the doc on duty the night before...

So stripping and being nude, as well as other activities...has happened in my cubicle :lurk: