Note to New Members ×

webcommunity software?

Guest stoked

Guest stoked

some enhanced version of stoked.at for upcoming season is in the works

so far everything is client side but I gotta plunge into the other side too so does anyone have experience with community software as in being able to recommend a certain system?

what it should be good for mainly is allowing visitors to create and update their own rider profile webpages including picture galleries etc

so something like at snowboard.com although don't need instant messaging or anything that fancy so the basic features needed for allowing visitors to create and update their own profile webpages would be fine

since I am just about to get into all this in case you can recommend something or have some pointers for me please let me know

Cheers and thanks,

Bernhard

info@stoked.at

Guest stoked

and I just want to say that your map of hardbooters is fantastic

another thing I will offer are full featured @stoked.at email accounts which I guess could be of interest to some since any username will be available so to speak so you won't have to sign up with tom_abc_574 when your name is really just Tom

of course that will be an outsourced system operated by a professional email service provider like everyone.net and it will likely be webmail without ads

anyway should be (also) fun to work on all that throughout summer what I hesitate to do is including a forum I think it's so cool that you 'meet' everyone here in one place or in the other existing forums so in a way I am not really longing for more forums