Note to New Members ×

Mt Bachelor around April 18 - 23 ???

Guest gabrielo

Guest gabrielo

Had such a good time with Bryan, Ed and Mike on Mt. Hood on Tuesday that I am now thinking of heading for Bend.

Anyone interested in joining. Anyone down there already?

I am a beginner on an AXIS 172.

Bert

Seattle

I'm pretty much always there on the weekends, and will be there on Thursday the 20th if the weather holds up too. Roughly half of the weekend time is spent skiing with my 3yo these days. I miss the carving time but skiing with my daughter is fun too. For a 3yo she RIPS!

I'd love to meet another fellow carver. Please email me at mt@tovino.com if you'd like to excahnge cell numbers. I know the guys in the HOod crew you rode with @ Meadows - great riders and great fellows :biggthump

Hi Mike. Bert doesn't carry a cell phone. However we did plant a tracking device in his car. I can give you his position any time you like , just call me. :lol: Just kidding Bert. Please don't send the Men in Black to my house!

Sounds like business might pick up at Mt Bachelor next weekend! I will likely do my normal "Circuit" and be at Mt Bachelor Mon and Tuesday if all goes as planned.

We need to find a set of heels and recievers for his Catek olympics. "

Bert- There are probably more alpine riders at Mt Bachelor than Mt Hood, only they are sort of spoiled and only come out to play when it is sunny and perfect grooming :flamethro

See you then! Bryan

Greg should be back from Heli. I think Dan might be coming? Possibility of a couple addition "Hood" guys. I think Galen might need another week to dry out. :D Could be a sess!!

Guest gabrielo

Early next week now may be too early for me.

Looks like a major warming trend coming up by Wednesday. Into the mid sixties. So am thinking .... ???

Bert, I was kidding, the BTS's are hard to get right now. If your serious about buying the ones I have, let me know. Never used, retailed for 74.99 from Catek, heels, receivers, cables, hardware, etc... I could give them to you for 60.00 plus shippping. I'm in Wa., so would probably be about 5.00 priority mail, about 2 days.

Guest gabrielo

Galen: Just sent you an e-mail, before I saw your most recent post. If we can confirm that the intec kit fits my setup, I would like to buy it from you. If you are near seattle, I could come to pick them up.

Bert

Excellent! This is how is should work!!

GET THOSE HEELS BERT. You know how patient I am.

Just don't sit next to Galen on the chair lift!!!!!

You guys are too fun!!

Bryan

PS, Galen old buddy old pal. If they don't work for Bert , or wrong model. I will take them. I just picked up a set of Cateks myself. With 5 pairs of boots I can always use more heels!

Bert needs them though, hopefully they fit his model of Catek.

Thanks again. Bryan