Note to New Members ×

A few boots left - Raichle 123's for $35

johnstewart

Ya, I'm not sure.

I personally used my softboot liners for a couple of weeks after I got mine (size 30's), but then I found some Thermoforms locally that were size 31's. They fit fine.

Definitely I think Thermoforms are the way to do.

If you're interested, act quickly. I'm just about done with the boot business. I only have one pair each of sizes:

Also, FYI, the 26 and 27 I've got left have both been lightly used - they were both used by folks thinking of buying them, so they've been down the hill a couple of times. There is nothing wrong with them, I just wanted you to be aware.

Hard to say, and I am FAR from an expert on this - I only have been hardbooting for a season myself, and am no professional when it comes to selling footwear. =)

In my personal experience, I would say that a little bigger is better than too small.

If it's too small, your toes could be cramped and curled in the front of the boot. If it's too big, it's not as big a deal because it seem to me that the control comes not from the toes (as with softboots), but more from the boot clamping around your ankle.

I think you should definitely see what others think, though...

Guest Jagger

Chubz I'm a 9.5 and am using a 27.5 liner but a 27 deffinitely is do able I may switch to a smaller liner next season I just got a pair of 27 121s off ebay and they are snugger but not overly tight. And I have weird feet wide at the front high insteps and narrow heels and the 27s are still comfortable.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by johnstewart

So it turns out that one of the pairs of boots I have are not a matched set. The left one is a 29 and the right one is a 28.5.

Anyone here got a shorter right foot? =)

:D I do. I do...

I snapped my middle toe skim boarding in Hawaii and now I have trouble finding boots. I love my boots tight so I usually use my right foot for fitting and endure the pain for the rest of the season.:confused: Why? I don't know but this could be the solution.

________

Weed

post info on shipping here 'cause my home computor will be down for a couple of days. If you catch me before noon, I'll send you a money order today. Jon My work computor isn't getting messages to me 'cause it's set up wierd or something, I can only post or use my home email address.

Got to make things difficult for me, huh?

Email me again (john at johnstewart dot com) and I'll send you the address, etc, to send me a money order.

Also, I agree paypal sucks, but you don't technically have to use a credit card; you can withdraw from your bank account into your paypal account.

A money order should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Holy crap, talk about bringing back the dead.

The boots are gone folks. I actually have one pair of 26's left, but am trying to decide if I want to keep them for myself for spare parts.

If I decide to part with them, I've already got a couple of folks in my inbox who called dibs. =)

johnS

• 9 months later...