Note to New Members ×

WTB - Pogo Wingergun 205 or 189

lordmetroland

Curses! As a social media hating Luddite, I have no Facebook account. I'm not sure the unicorn search is worth abandoning my principles...

I understand. It is a love / hate relationship here.   Just wanted to make the offer to someone seeking longboard pleasures. 

I could maybe get you some action on a chicken with a Hapsburg beak, an unopened VHS copy of '12 Monkeys', an 8 oz canned ham, and a Pogo stick signed by Charlton Heston? 

It's all tempting. Does the "pogo stick" resemble a pistol-grip, pump action Mossberg, by chance? It may not be a pogo stick.

Definitely not a shotgun, though it appears to have been modified to work as a crude crossbow if circumstances require.

Despite being filed off, the serial number shadow suggests this unit was part of covert NRA project 'Elephant', the alleged purpose of which was to encourage youngsters to 'stomp out nascent political correctness'. Paper example targets were supplied to be strewn about the playground, and collected in turn by each bounce of the stick, the protective rubber cap removed from the 'foot' to reveal a short set of spikes. Quality puncture groupings could be redeemed for token prizes.

Problems arose on account of the target demographic not understanding what 'nascent' means, and the project was cancelled.

Despite being filed off, the serial number shadow suggests this unit was part of covert NRA project 'Elephant', the alleged purpose of which was to encourage youngsters to 'stomp out nascent political correctness'.

And this was signed by Chuck himself? Throw in the wig and beard set from "The Ten Commandments and f*** it, I'm in! I'm totally into killing anything that's "naked." Whatever that word is, it sounds subversive and un-American.

• 3 weeks later...