Note to New Members ×

Utah Condition late March Early April

Ernie00

I found some cheap plane tickets to Salt Lake city and we have a good amount of time off from school my son and I (me teacher him student of course).  So we are looking into going to Park city area for 4 days from 29th of March to April 3rd. 

I'll be on soft setup, it's just more fun with my son.      What can I expect condition wise late in the season ?    It'll be Easter weekend so it'll probably be crowdy but not much we can do there.  Anywhere we ride it'll be crowded. 

No sure which mountains we will ride, I still have to look at the pricing of different places.   

Thanks for the info

Ernie

Touch base nearer the time... I teach at Park City/Canyons and race and freecarve in hards, but ride softs 70% of the time, and I'd be happy to show you guys around if I'm in town  

I'm also a flight attendant and don't get my schedule until the 16th of the month before, so don't know if I'll be there. If not, i know people who'd happily ride with you. 

Martin. 

Edited by Emdee406
Omission

Make a trip to Powder Mountain, well worth the drive! They limit the number of passes sold so it's nice and quite most week days for sure. Park City doesn't have the elevation so you have to watch the temps, the bottom half of the mountain can get a little warm that time of year.