Note to New Members ×

Prior WCR175

Speedzilla

I'm interested with a couple of quick questions, Can you tell me what rider weight this board was made for, Are the base and edges still with life and is there camber still left in the board. If you can let me know these, I'll commit or pass today.

You can email me at cfj04@aol.com if that is easier.

Thanks

Curtis

What's your offer

:)

Seriously though, I can leave it with you to ride. I'll do this because I know that you won't take it out until the base and edges are perfect. The way I see it, I'll get a $75 tune for my kindness

Tuesday is not looking like it will work (because I have to)

CJF

Sounds like you are in my situation. Addicted to boards. Monkey on the back........keeps scratchin'. And dont tell my wife either. House and garage had hidden goodies everywhere, bad .......yes :nono: . Maintains my sanity, even better. :freak3:

Greg

BlueB,

Be quiet about this or Thor will tell on me to my wife about this one as well

:)

Actually, no I haven't had the chance. I was out of town for a week and then was slammed with work for the past two. At this point it's up to mother nature if it gets ridden this season. Looks like it will be a fun board though!!