Note to New Members ×

Snow Summit anyone?

Ray

Ray

were you in Mammoth Friday? Gary said he thought he saw some Virii and German looking folk ;)

youre sposed to post on the ride board if you go!

yup, was me (i guess)

First out on the Virus, than 4807... and back on to Gladiator... was not really great in my opinion. Mammoth is just getting waaaaay tooooo busy for my taste. I actually think not going there again at weekends unless I know I have really great carving conditions for sure...

yeah, but wednesday and thursday were VERY fun.

weekends = never again for me. ever. period.

Ive never agreed with raising prices on weekends, either, but the crowds are the final straw.

Yeah, I heard it was fun Wed/Thursday. Glad you had a great time!

Ray, I am still planning on being there. I will make a few phone calls to day to see if I can recruit some others to show up. I sent an email also

thx, got your mail. We will be there first thing in the morning...

just so y'all dont get any unpleasant surprises...330 is closed

"HWY 330 FROM SAN BERNARDINO WILL BE CLOSED FROM 7:00 AM TO 6:00 PM TODAY FOR MAINTANCE Hwy 330 will be closed for maintenance Wednesday 3/22 thru Thursday 3/23 from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. and from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday 3/24. Hwy 330 will reopen at 3:00 p.m. on Friday for the weekend. Alternate routes into Big Bear include Hwy 38 from Redlands and Hwy 18 from the Lucerne Valley. Keep in touch with this report or call CalTrans at 1-800-427-ROAD for updated road conditions. Driving directions to Big Bear Mountain Resorts. "

makes no sense why they do it during the day, but thats Big Bear for ya!

Oh, didn’t even think about it. I haven’t posted for a while, especially after the new forum layout was created.

Last thing I want is that people get mad because of a topic which doesn’t belong here ;)

So how can I move this post?

Oh, didn’t even think about it. I haven’t posted for a while, especially after the new forum layout was created.

Last thing I want is that people get mad because of a topic which doesn’t belong here ;)

So how can I move this post?

how someone could get mad at you...well...I'd be surprised

you can't move it. Mods have to. Email Fin if you want.

Hey Ray. Taking a day off today / Wednesday. Ready to ride again in the am.

We are talking about the small ski area across from even smaller "Donner".

Never been there. Like to check it out. If you all are going it would be work buying a ticket vs free ticket at Alpine Meadows maybe???

Yes, ride board!!PLEASE. Almost missed this. It would be a shame to have missed riding with you guys??

Bryan

Bryan,

Thanks for your email. Sorry to hear you cant make it to SNES.

The snow summit they are talking about is the one down south next to Big Bear near Los Angeles. I don't think you are close enough if you're by Donner right now.

Bryan,

Thanks for your email. Sorry to hear you cant make it to SNES.

The snow summit they are talking about is the one down south next to Big Bear near Los Angeles. I don't think you are close enough if you're by Donner right now.

You know I would love to be there.

I don't need much reason to ride and your event is a very good one!!!

Gas on these trips exceeds 500$ now. I would love to extend the trip and save on miles. Someone please take photos. Happy to host them.

Bryan