Note to New Members ×

snowboard specs database

peter_x

I was thinking of making an online database which contains the specs of as many different snowboards as possible. It would be searchable either by board name or the specs. I got this idea because searching the classifieds I wanted to know more specs than what were given, and I often couldn't find the info online (and the person might not know either).

You guys could help me out by listing everything you know about the boards you have (or know about):

Year, make, model, length, nose length, tail length, running length, effective edge, sidecut radius, Nose and tail widths, waist width, setback, insert pattern, and whatever else I missed.

i know there is no convention for measuring camber, but maybe if you said "it's stiffer than board x but softer than board y" we could make some sort of ranking.

I'm aware that a lot of the info is availabe online, but it would be nice to confirm it, and it's usually incomplete.