Note to New Members ×

for you crossover skiers - transfer boots on ebay

tex1230

There were two types of Line Transfer boots. The original ones are the same as the Blax and possibly Oxygen. They are blue with white tongue and have a forward lean adjuster. They also have metal buckles. I have a pair and I prefer them to my Raichles. I've never used them for skiing but if you lean then forward and set the flex adjuster to "carve", I think they would work.

The second type of Line boots are the ones you see in this auction. They are rebranded Raichles. You can even see the "R" in the walk/ride lever in the last photo. Not really suited to skiing.

yeah - PSR recomended these to me a few years ago but I could never find them in my size...still can't

You mean the original ones? Look for Blax. I've seen more of them with the Blax label than Line Transfer. I tell you, they are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned and just perfect for free-carving. The only problem is, you can flex the boot past the point where the buckles hold, then the buckles let go. This usually happens on the first couple of runs. You have to make adjustments, then it settles down.