Note to New Members ×

what pants are you riding?

roman

Guest Misfit27

I ride freestyle, spend a lot of time busting my a$$ coming off jumps, and my 3 year old Burton cargo pants have held up perfectly with one minor tear under the knee. Still very usable, and comfortable. And they do cover a hardboot.

nice reviews guys! thanks a lot. found a snowmobilpant from dainese in a katalog, anyone knows them? light padding where it could count and a nice kneebend.

Wearing Dainese Valdez (XCRmaterial) and another Dainese pants with kneepads. The Valdez I like the most because this pants is a semibibs (removable back). I always wear some Icebreaker underwear underneath for extra warmth for my muscles.

Greets, Hans.

i got Sessions snowboard pants and jacket. Both were incredible deals at TJ Max which completly blew my mind. the right knee on my pants has a hole in it and the left butt cheek does too. But that would've happend in any pants because i fell more than 100 times on ice when i was learning to ride this year.

on a side note, my jacket came with a Recco device which is cool but totally useless on the east. i highly reccommend going to TJ MAx when they have they winter blowout sales to get high quality stuff for cheap. They had $200 northface jackets for $100 and things like that.