Note to New Members ×

How's St. Louis?

NateW

I just got off the phone with some people at a startup in St. Louis who expressed interest in hiring me, or at least interviewing me further... so I'm wondering if I want to relocate.

So right away the first question that comes to mind is: how's the boarding out there? I have no idea if there are even any mountains in that area. Is anyone here from St. Louis?

Guest jeremiah

I lived in St. Louis for a couple years in college, and still go back every couple of years to visit friends. There are some nice places in St. Louis for art, history, etc, but if you're looking to snowboard, you can either suffer at the little 6 run, 300 vertical feet hills, or you can head to Colorado.

Jeremiah

Guest jeremiah

East St. Louis nightlife is the best thing about St. Louis. Well, according to my friends who are still there it is. Go to Pops for the music, then head out to the Sauget Ballet for the culture. Just don't ever get off the main road, it's a bit scary there.

Jeremiah