Note to New Members ×

Board/binding set up for wife

wvrocks

Hello,

I have a 160 Rossi-x-vas that I only have ridden 3 times. I also have Burton Carrier step-ins that are in great shape that I'd be willing to put on it. I have pics posted in this thread

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=9642&highlight=Rossi+X-vas

I know you wanted to stay around $200 , but I'd really like to get $225 for the package. I believe the carriers are actually on the board in the picture. Its the red/white and blue one.

Brett

Nidecker Extreme 156 board and Crazy Creek bindings - only USD 100.00 + shipping.

Pictures are here:

http://www.blueb.biz/boards.htm

Board was used a lot, has about 50% camber left, relatively good base with few smaller scratches, usual nicks and scratches on top sheet, and very little edge left. It has been sharpened recently, but could use some waxing. Narrow waisted (18cm) but not too demanding to ride... A bit short for me, but might a be perfect learning tool for your wife.

Other alternative is a mounted but never ridden Cocoon Lotus 158. USD 175.00 + shipping. Add USD 25.00 for Crazy Creeks.

Regards,

Boris

I HAVE AN NEVER MOUNTED IN THE BAG BURTON PJ ASYM REG...BRAND NEW AND I CAN INCLUDE BURTON PERFORMANCE PLATES . REALLY CHEAP($35.00) they are the hard plastic ones......I wore a set for a couple years while i ws getting ijnto carving /freeridieng.

$50. for the board and $35. for plates shipping will probably be around $30. $35. for board and plates depending where you live in relation to erie pa.