Note to New Members ×

Need carving gear!

drutberg

I recently switched from skiing to snowboarding, got bored with the soft boots and started hardbooting (borrowing and renting gear). Now I want to get myself setup for real. If you've got extra gear gathering dust in the closet, I'm interested.

I'm 5'10" about 175lbs and like to push the turns pretty hard. I'm hoping for a 167cm or longer board, but would consider other options.

I'm looking for 4-buckle boots (mondo 26.5), either step-in or standard, and bindings to fit them.

Also, I'm setting up a second board to try to get some friends interested, so if anyone has an inexpensive (around $50?) set of standard bail bindings let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Welcome on Bomber!

I have 2 boards I could part with:

- a hardly used Nidecker Extreme 156, 9m scr. Slalom board. Can send pictures.

- Cocoon Lotus 158, 11.5m scr, probably never used. Pictures are here (shorter one):

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBullet...read.php?t=9596

It is stiffer than Nidecker, but not quite as stiff as the 164. Carbon composite.

- Older bindings, Crazy Creek (not the ones in the link above).

Boris

Nowhere around here thats for sure.

It was in Austria, Solden to be exact. Not a bad resort, but nothing special either. I hope to take my own gear to Zermatt in Switzerland this year, but if I don't have a complete set-up, I should be able to rent there too, at least that's according to the people at the hotel I've booked.

Thanks to all for e-mails and posts. I've got most of the gear I need, boots are still needed, but I might go up to Starting Gate to get them anyway.

Just for the record, I've bought up the following (all throught BOL)

Oxygen Proton 149

Mistral Sonic 174

Trenchdigger1 bindings

Snowpro S-race bindings

For now, I'm done buying. Thanks again.

Dave