Note to New Members ×

Blue Mountain Carve Session

Chubz

How dare you......... :nono:

Someone who doesnt know Jesse, there is hope!!!!!!!!

Just kidding PA, its an inside joke with Jesse (JBS) and I that anytime we start talking with others at the slopes, one of the first questions is "Are you Jesse?" We ride together all the time, but no one knows me, just Jesse.

It helps me deal with my complex of not being known like Jesse, JK. When I grow up , I wanna be just like Jesse :1luvu:

It's one of those attendance things, you have to be there.

Later

Greg- Jesse's Friend

Bring your Superman getup. Hero snow paid a visit. :biggthump Great conditions this morning. Well groomed with a dusting of manmade on top. It set up well overnight and hoping its the same Wednesday morning. I would also recommend puting an edge on the board, because some ice was peeking its head out when I left at 10:30.

No crowds in 10 or so runs only rode up with one person. Only bad thing was a huge headwind like it has been the past week or so.

Hope to see some of you cats out there.

See you in the morning.

Greg

Argh... My cousin showed up a few minutes later and we hopped the comet quad. saw you guy tearing down razors edge. We went to go chase you, there was a icy conditions on the top of razors and my cousin spooked out.

Cant blame him he only ridden a snowboard for this season(years on skis though)

We went down paridise and never saw guys again.Must have missed you on ever run. We went to the other side and conditions were much much better.

The bump field (main Street?) was groomed over and it was nice, I was goofing around with some eurocarving. Still cant link them... mabey next time.

Well Ill be there next year.. We will hook up then and my cousin wont be a baby about it.

matt

Matt

We waited a while at the top and then a couple of us had to go. Jesse and I stuck around for a few more runs on Razor, because of great conditions, but the legs were shot,considering we rode since 8:30am with only one break to change out boards.

Keep eyes posted for next year.

Greg

lol..

We must have justed missed you on every run...

just my luck...

we stayed till 430 pm. My legs are sore today...

Well next year will hook up.

Ill buy the first round from the creepy bartender at the top lounge.

FYI.. Some of the workers said to me blue Mountain is for sale !

Matt