Note to New Members ×

Blue Mountain Carve Session

Chubz

Folks

Looking to set up an "Un-official" Carver gathering at Blue again this year. We had a small turn out last year, but looking to do it again, hopefully on a friday (with no holiday) this time.

Let me kno if you folks have any suggested dates.

Dave,

you can email me thru this server. Godd riding with you today and tell Raw Dog I said hello :D .

If you get this Nick, good to see you today as well.

Greg

Greg,

It was a hoot riding w/ya 2day and the drills were a big help. Raw dog and I laughed the whole way home and he actually asked if it wouldn't just be easier to get carving gear and learn that, than new ski stuff. He wanted me to ask U if it easier to freeride first or just go strait to carving. He may actually join us if he can find a twenty year old deck that has the boots drywall screwed in.

riding again Sunday afternoon and next Wednesday. See ya

Iam up for any weekday, it just gets too crowded there on weekends.

Tell Raw, he can get both, that way I can get back into skiing, just make sure he gets in touch with me so I can tell him which skiis to buy.

I would recommend for him to take a board lesson on a freestyle board first, just to get the sensation. Minimum 3 days on softer spring like days. LEt him borrow your wrist support gloves and get the boy some pants :D .

3 days will get you thru the first stages of boarding and if he comes with you, I can give him some pointer. I have a couple boards he could try once he gets it down a bit. He would need to pick a set of boots. I have an extra set of bindings.

I will be out Sunday as well, keep the eyes peeled.

Later

Greg

I'll tell Raw dog the news and I have some freeride stuff to get him going. The pants are a must unless he really likes frozen McNuggets.

WEdnesdays are better for me for a carver day as I teach and travel a lot on most Fridays in the end of Feb and March. Just be aware, Blue will be closing down this year on 3/18 or 3/19 (inside scoop from my bro the director).

Blue skies

Dave :)

It was good , but not until it started to get warmer. Ridges existed in the morning and started to disappear mid morning. I was on Razors most of the morning. Ripping the sh*t out of it.

I can pretty much ride any day, so its up to other folks to decide what day they want.

or Fridays except the 3rd or 10th. BTW this upcomming weekend is looking good, if anyone wants to ride in the morning I'll be there early.

I must say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Greg on the new addition to his family!! :biggthump Now the real question is, when are you going to find the time ride??? See you in the ruts

Jesse

• 4 weeks later...

Can't do Wednesday as my schedule changed when we got the new doctor in our office. I'm going up on Tuesday( my new day off as well as Thursday). I heard the conditions are good and they blew new snow last nite as well. Also heard the official end is the 26th.

I'll be out there. Not as many days, but I'll be out there.

Brought everyone home today and getting settled in.

Cooper James

5 lbs 15 oz 18"

Little early, but my wife has a habit of doing that.

I gotta email you on some other stuff.

Thanks

Greg

congrats!!

.... my wife gave me permission to take my little girl with me when she turns 4... Weeee...

Rode witha guy this morning that was hooting an hollering about someon on a red board this past sunday that was pretty good. He didnt get his name, but I'd bet it was Jesse.

So it goes on. I'm gonna have to get a yellow flashing litght attached to my helmet to get noticed.

I should be out most morngins this week, scheduling appointments for afternoons.

If anyone is interested , I may be selling my Renntiger SAbertooth 173 GS. I'll bring it Wednesday , if someone wants to try it.

Greg