Note to New Members ×

Sunday March 12th after ECES

Shred Gruumer

I will be at the ECES, then kinda going back to Manchester NH airport on Saturday March 11th, but I won't be flying home.. I have work to do at the our other plant in Devens Mass, so I will be staying.. thinking of going to Wachusettes on Sunday morning first Chair.. or going up to Vermont or NH to Loon.. or something.. depending on conditions.. anyone game.. .. sunday is a sure thing.. Just need to pick up the rental car and go....Saturday..

Shred

Shred that sounds more like a two hour drive from there to Sunapee. I don't know the way you like to ride but I can guess with as few other gates(people) as possible Sunapee on a Sunday is a better option if you don't mind the drive time. I'm staying at Sunapee you're more then welcome to come hang out and we can eat something at my house before your drive back to you're overnight. We'll definetly ride together at ECES, I want to ride with everyone(who can keep up).

Eric