Note to New Members ×

Donek 195

cfj04

Hoping it's not wide. Haven't paid yet, so will wait to get specs.

by tank I meant large vehicle capable of powering through pretty much anything.

I know tank has negative connotations...

you didnt check the width first, eh? I guess $250 is worth the risk, although it certainly looks kinda wide in the photos.

BUT...according to the donek specs, there are only three 195s listed (doesnt mean thats all that has been made) and theyre all narrow:

Guest rphillips

Got the specs and it's the same as the 195 Stradley you posted above - 18.5 waist. Stoked to try this thing out. 185 is the longest I've ridden before. The chilis are a bit tacky I guess - but the standard Donek topsheet is kind of bland and already in my quiver. At least it's not plastered with some lame corporate sponsor marketing like Coors or Jagermeister. :sleep:

Got the specs and it's the same as the 195 Stradley you posted above - 18.5 waist. Stoked to try this thing out. 185 is the longest I've ridden before. The chilis are a bit tacky I guess - but the standard Donek topsheet is kind of bland and already in my quiver. At least it's not plastered with some lame corporate sponsor marketing like Coors or Jagermeister. :sleep:

I own 2 out of those 3 195's. . . they both rip! you should be quite pleased with it.